Tuesday 29 October 2013

Salient Points

Unlearn the things that wont help u in life and start to learn the things that will help u in life!!! Until u have a mindset of Divinity, mortality can not submit to u!!! Engage ur mind in positive thinking.... A object remains in its state inertia or in its continuous motion until it is acted upon by a force.... So will u send the force of Heaven unto that situation now or leave it to destroy u? What r u gonna do with all the word of God that has been spoken into ur life??? leave them to die or activate them by first living a righteous life in Christ Jesus? The word of God is quick and powerful. The word of God is sharper than the GLADIATOR'S two edged sword!!!Jesus came that I might have life and have it , more abundantly so why is my business dying? why is my marriage dying? Why is my education dying? why is my destiny dying? Why is my ministry dying? Why is my health dying? Why is my generation dying...... its becos I have been sleeping and while I slept, the enemy sowed tars mongst my wheat!!! So I have more work now. 1. To uproot, root out, destroy and throw down the works of the evil ones 2. Build and plant my life both from the spiritual and the physical perspectives in alignment to the word of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment